a moment of memory

hype..
lame x update ..
bz sket..
ni pown xde mende nak tulis..
just skrg ni rase x tenteram..dunno why..
me...im missing sumthing..or sumone...
it is a moment of memory exactly..
a moment of happiness..joy...smile..
hope i can turn back..n i want to appreciate all the moment..memory..
mybe people call me crazy coz want or desire sumthing that u could'nt get..but me..im still hoping..
oh gosh...this heart n love thing drivin me crazy...
the whole semester im like a dead man..
moving and walking without feeling...lost~~
damn..ape nak jd ni..
adekah kamu merasa ape yg aku rase..
ataw hanye aku yg begini..??
dgr x..??!!
a moment i spent wif u is like a precious gift...from god..
damn..damn..damn..
aku masih ingat mase hari pendaftaran sem 4 aku ni..
hari tu ak btol2 hepi..
xmcm 3 sem lepas..
sbb ade dia...
haish...
my mom..she always tell me..that love is like a miracle..
it can come with many unexpected result..so unpredictable..
but mom , im have fall in love several tyme but why her..why i cant forget her..??
my mom said.."ami , mama faham ami..mungkin belum masenye..mungkin juga die la orgnye.. kalau ami percaya dia..ami akan tggu dia..dan mcmtu jg pda dia..kalau dia btol2 syg ami..but she leave u..mybe she have her own reason.."..
but mom..i cant accept all of this..
its so painfull...
hope u can help and always beside me mom..support me..
n for u..hope u understand my feeling n what u have put me into..
just can wait..
semester break is around da corner..
hope it can be a happy holiday like last semester..
miss the cant smile without u , laskar pelangi , seandainya ..
miss the poems..
miss "bergayut tgahmalam sampai suboh setiap hari"..
miss "budak degil yg kedekut bg gmbar tp die ske call aku 24jam"..
miss all of that..
i want that moment back..i dont care what happen..
i will try to get it..to get back the moment..
erm..~~

0 comments: